Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Maria Sits Down to Interview with Playboy



WWE Diva Maria recently spoke to Playboy.com as a part of their "Sexamination" feature in a somewhat explicit chat. Below are a few of the highlights which are OK to print here:

1. Have any of your wrestling injuries ever affected your performance in bed?
WWE Diva Maria: Most of my injuries haven't really been anything too bad where I couldn't perform properly. But if I'm really beat up and sore then the guy can take a little bit of time with me and make me feel better. I would just kind of lay down and take it, rather than have to do any of the work.

5. You call your boobs "Tiggers." What are your nicknames?
Diva Maria: I have a couple of nicknames. Kitty is the big one right now, from the way I act in bed -- from crawling or the way I arch my back during sex.

7. Do you have any WWE crushes?
Diva Maria: Definitely John Cena. [But as far as classic wrestlers] I'd have to say Rowdy Roddy Piper -- it's all in the name. Rowdy Roddy Piper, come on! And he comes out in a skirt? I want to see what's going on there!

8. Is wrestling a turn-on?
Diva Maria: At times, yes, definitely. So many hormones...and people are threatening, and you're getting beat up, and it's so physical. It's definitely an aphrodisiac. Especially because it's so aggressive and I'm an aggressive person; I go after what I want. So to me, it goes hand in hand.

No comments: