Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ashley Speaks Out on Recent Internet Rumors



Ashley Massaro, who's been the subject of a few Internet rumors in the past week or so, posted a blog on her MySpace account tonight dispelling the rumors. Here is her blog, which you can also read at this link.

Don�t believe everything you hear...lets clear some **** up, shall we...

So, I guess everyones taking their turn at trying to be a reporter huh. HA!
The latest questions I�ve been getting from yall, dang, everything from Playboy nums (which is a load of crap btw n I know for fact) down to rumors about me. Just take comfort in knowing, and I mean KNOWING, that none of that **** is true...hehe absolutely none. I suppose people would be pretty embarassed if they were called out on this so sorry to everyone who thinks starting rumors about **** they know nothing about is their job...
Just wanted to rest the onslaught of questions I�ve been getting from yall. Rest assured, everything is DY-NO-MITE! So chill you lil freaks talking junk about me. Or I�ll take this cas and shove so far up your...whoops just kidding...hahah got carried away I suppose...
Anyway, that oughta clear things up for now, nothin but love for ya my punks!

No comments: