Monday, March 24, 2008

Latest Post from Ashley's MySpace Blog



Happy Easter!!! Good news!!


Hi yall!!!1

So, im pretty stoked. I got my cast off!! So glad it, not for nothin but it was kinda gettin a lil rank...I got it wet :o( So, I went had it checked out and the doc said we could take it off a wee bit early! Gots to do some PT now but things are lookin up!!!

I just got to NC to spend Easter with the fam, and they lost my flippin luggage. I hate the airlines these days, I mean seriously. So now I’m just hoping they call and tell me whats up with these bags.

Anyway, can’t talk long cuz I just got here but just wanted to drop a note to say thanks for all the Happy Easter messages, you guys have a good one toooooooo, eat lots of eggs! I totally just dropped in egg in some food coloring trying to relive my youth. What! Its fun man...go ahead and make fun. Don’t knock it till ya do it. Wheres my fellow egg colorersssss at??

PS no I didn’t get tos ee Cool Kids at SXSW cuz I MISSED THEM! What a jerk...

Me and Paul saw this rad movie Funny Games tho, it was sick. Soundtracks amazing.

Peace out rabbitz....

ash

No comments: