Thursday, July 3, 2008

Interview w/ Mickie James in Latest WWE Magazine



The latest issue of WWE Magazine has an interview with Women's Champion Mickie James.

They asked her if she ever thought about locking lips with Beth Phoenix the way she did with Trish Stratus a few years ago. Mickie said, "I thought about it. In fact, it seemed to me like Beth was the one playing games. Playing mindgames with her could've been dangerous because she's so mentally tough. And, while she's definitely beautiful, she's just not my type. I don't know if I'd want to give her a long kiss goodnight."

When asked about the rumors of her doing a clothing line, Mickie says that a lot of the manufactured clothes don't fit her too well and that she has to buy bigger jeans to fit over hips. "Right now, all I have is two outfits made. I'm shooting for eight. It's in the beginning stages, but it's cool because I own these products and can shop to manufacturers. I find it hard to buy clothes -- they just don't fit me. I'm not tall, and I have a small waist, but I have to get jeans that are bigger to fit over my hips. A lot of girls are like that. Everybody isn't shaped the same. I've got all these crazy ideas and eventually I'd like to do guys' stuff too."

Mickie also talks about the "worst feeling" in a match being a wardrobe malfunction, which appears to indirectly explain the reason why she stopped wrestling in short skirts a little over a year ago. She's asked about her favorite wrestling outfit. Mickie says, "I love my denim outfit because it's so comfortable, and I feel cool wearing. I loved the blue and orange one with rhinestones and flowers on the bottom. The pants were a little too big for me and they kept slipping. That's the worst feeling when you're in a match and you know there's nothing you can do about a wardrobe malfunction."

They ask her, "Which Diva's fingerprints would you expect to find on the knife that stabs you in the back?" Mickie replies, "Michelle McCool's. Being on SmackDown, she hasn't had a shot at the Women's Title yet. She's hungry. Or maybe even my dear friend Candice. She'd been out with an injury -- an injury that actually cost her a title match. She definitely wants her shot. But when I'm a Champion, I'm a fighting Champion. So I say, "Bring it on."

No comments: