Sunday, July 6, 2008

Candice Talks on WWE Fan Nation



Candice Michelle has posted her first blog on WWE's Fan Nation website. She goes in-depth regarding her clavicle injury, talking about the entire experience. On how she's doing now, Candice says, "It's been about 14 weeks since my surgery and many wonder when I will be back. Well, the first time around I would inform everyone what the doctors told me and I personally got my hopes up for those dates! It kept getting pushed back and my heart kept getting crushed. I will let you know that I had a cat scan two weeks ago and things are looking great and I’m feeling even better! All the bones are connected and healing and are in perfect alignment. Bones have a time frame of there own, different for everyone in healing. I am in physical therapy and will be back very soon!" She also talks about receiving a phone call from "Stone Cold”" Steve Austin after reading about her last clavicle surgery on WWE.com.

No comments: