Saturday, April 5, 2008

Latest Kelly Kelly Blog Entry from Her MySpace Site



Whats up guys!!!! Wow its been sooo long since ive done one of these but i promise im really gonna try and make this a weekly thing...i see some of the other divas on wwe.com with there own blog so im gonna make on own on here haha...So anywayss hmm lets see what ive been up to latley..well i just got back from Wrestlemania!!! And wow let me tell u what an amazing experience that was!! All my family was there supporting me which means the world to me..they have always been right by my side thru thick and thin...even when i wanted to become part of the wwe my family was the one telling me u can do it...we believe in you and those words gave me the motivation at 19 to follow my dream and become a wwe diva!! but anyways back to mania... Maria and Ashley kicked some ass...an i was soo happy i got to cheer them on every step of the way! and santino deff got what was coming to him hahaha! and speaking of that and what santino said about the divas staying in the kitchen and making babies is a bunch of crap!! We all work our asses off in and outside of that ring and i know everyone says (shes just a model) ya i was and i have proved everyone wrong with that one!!! People love to judge just on looks or what they think they know about someone ..well i was a gymnast for ten years i didnt have much of a childhood i was in a gym at the age of five years old for 4 hours everyday but that was my Passion and going to the olympics was my dream!!! up to the age of 15 until i had broken my tailbone that gave me alot of problems which kept me out of the gym..i was heart broken my dreams of going to the olympics were now only just a dream i had worked my whole life for that and i saw it slipping away rite from my fingers! But i learned that wasnt what god had planned for me..The WWE is what god had planned for me..and i thank him everyday for giving me this dream job!!! When i started here my only goal was to prove everyone wrong that i wasnt just a pretty face! because i know thats what everyone thought...and being only 19 i was judged very harshly..and now at 21 i feel im finally getting the oppurtunity to show the world im not just another model..i can get in the ring and be given a chance to show the world what im made of hehe! and im soo happy im finally able to get in the ring and show the fans i can kick some ass too!!! and everyday im training here in tampa to get better.. everyone down here at fcw has been such a major influence in training me and helping me get better and i owe everything to them!!!

On another note i was reading another blog that one of the divas had written referring to the ecw divas something along the lines that we just stand around in little outfits and have people look at us and thats all we do...well i may be jumping out on a limb here but im guessing shes talking about me and layla since were the only divas on ecw lol...im going to speak on behalf of layla and myself how much of a load of shit that is we work our butts off every week and put our heart and soul into our matches and everything else we do on the show we may be beginners at all this but every chance were able to get in that ring to train or work on promos you better bet your ass we do it with 110 % ..to better ourselves and to prove to people like u WRONG!all i have to say is im only 21 im finishing up my college degree and i have and amazing family that supports me.. this person knows who she is and i dont care what u think your opinion means nothing to me..im getting my chance to live my dream to finally prove im not just another pretty face and im laughing in yours all the way up im not letting anything get in my way!!!

Well now that i got that out lol i gotta start packing for this overseas trip..yippee im so excited!! i cant wait to preform for all the fans ...you guys mean everything to me thank u ...and to get the oppurtunity each week to preform for u makes my heart stop i live for this and i thank u for supporting me from day one and i promise to keep making u proud and to be a great role model to all of u!!!! ill be writing again soon..love u guys with all my heart!!! xoxo kelly kelly

No comments: